You might think that most of the text on the website is locked because your browser does not support. It was wrong, they deliberately blocked text to tackle theft text. But it's not perfect like in Google Books.
Why site owners do not allow copy and pasteIf you are an author of a blog / website, I'm sure you know why. They do not want their work stolen. So most people choose to disable blocks on all the content on his site.
Why we built a tool to block script reject copy and pasteKnow that not everyone has the intention to steal. Everyone has their own reasons. In fact, my personal experience, before plunging into the world of the internet, I have trouble completing the coursework because can not copy the material on a website. In fact, only those sites that contain content that is appropriate / suitable to what I want.
So, our goal to make this tool does not intend to allow anyone to steal articles on other sites, which in turn post to personal blogs. Our tools work online, so no need to download any application to use.
For example, you can open this blog, then copy the text. Locked? Yes, and then copy the URL of the blog into the fields below, then Enter and see the results.
- How to copy and paste on websites that don't allow it chrome
- How to copy text from web page that cannot be copied
- How to copy text from protected web page
- Can't copy text from website google chrome
- How to copy from right click disabled websites
- Enable copy paste mozilla firefox
- How to copy text that cannot be highlighted
Terms and Conditions
- You can not use these tools for business purposes, such as to be sent back to your blog in order to make money.
- Should not steal the wealth / assets of another site without the permission of the site manager.
- Can not sue us for any reason related to the results of duplicate content.
- We recommend you read the policies of each site for more information.
By using this tool, you agree to our terms and conditions!