Here are tips on how to make Nastar Delicious:
For jam, select yellow colored fresh pineapple. This meant that the more fragrant aroma jam. If you can not select it, you can buy jam Nastar sold in the market.
- If you choose to use fresh pineapple, grated pineapple with grated cheese. However, do blender pineapple.
- Heat pineapple without being mixed with sugar.
- If the water content in pineapple has evaporated, enter pineapple sugar and cook until it dries.
- Add salt to the butter to add flavor.
- Flatten jam in the pan and bake in the oven for a while.
Materials and tools :
- Flour (450 grams).
- 6 eggs (separate yolks with egg whites)
- Parmesan cheese (50-70 grams).
- Sugar (150 grams).
- Butter (375 grams).
- Milk powder (120 grams).
- Pineapple jam.
- Stoves as ignition.
- Cheese cutters.
How to make:
- 3 Mix the egg yolks with 2 egg whites in a small bowl, beat until evenly distributed.
- Add flour, butter, sugar and parmesan cheese. Insert the mixture into yolk and egg white in step 1, and stir until blended. If it is too thin, add flour taste.
- Shape the dough into a round and add pineapple jam in it and then place it in a pan.
- Nastar grilled on an oven with a temperature of 170-180 degrees, for 15 minutes.
- Lift nastar of Oven.