One cause people to lose confidence when he realized there was a problem in the body. Chapped lips are very disturbing comfort in activities, such as eating food, talking, or other activities. Here we have some tips to treat those who already suffer from chapped lips. Also for those who want to prevent the emergence of this disease.
- Apply the balm to your lips before cleaning the face. Facial cleansers can dry out the lips. Salicylic acid and benzoyl peroxide disturb the pH balance and can cause chapped lips.
- Use almond oil / equivalent containing free-radical fighters vitamin A and E.
- Apply humidifier at night as a moisturizer.
- For chapped lips and sore, use cucumber as a natural remedy. Cucumber sliced thinly and place it on your lips for 5-10 minutes. This helps prevent dryness (rehydrates) on your lips and feel more refreshed.
- For patients with skin peeling, use a lip exfoliator, or make your own pasta with ingredients asar sugar and honey. For the lips very sensitive, you should use the toothbrush back and forth gentle.
- Licked dry lips may cause a chilling effect in a few seconds, but in fact it will aggravate the condition of your mouth is getting dry out and will remove the natural oils that you have on your lips. Saliva contains acids that break down food, it can also irritate the lips.
- Breathing through the mouth it can dry out the lips, so it should be avoided.
- Use sunscreen to prevent burning and chapped lips. If you've already, jump to SPF so as not to irritate sensitive skin.
- Non-natural products that could be applied are: Ever-humid Eraclea Lip Balm, which gives the lips smooth and glowing.
- Chapped lips will heal best when they are moist.
- Drink plenty of water to avoid hydration, so that the lips will feel moist on the inside.
- Avoid grapefruit juice, eat grapefruit, or anything related to citrus, because they can cause more dryness.
- Rub aloe vera to the lips to heal small injuries that occur when your lips are cracked or burned.
- Allergic to something, such as a fragrance allergy. So, should avoid fragrances that you do not fit.
- Avoid eating spicy foods, as they can dry out your lips.
Tips and tricks contained herein is not a guarantee that you are instantly healed. If the pain persists, contact your dermatologist to be sure !.