Amazing facts we cite from nadcp.org site, here are some of them:
Substance manhandles association
- Reality: 80% of guilty parties misuse liquor or different medications.
- Actuality: half of prison and jail detainees are clinically dependent.
- Actuality: 60% of people captured for most sorts of wrongdoings test constructive for unlawful medications at capture.
Jail populace blasts in the United States
- Certainty: 1 in 100 U.S. natives is currently limited in prison or jail.
- Certainty: This weight is borne excessively by racial and ethnic minorities.
- 1 out of each 15 African American men
- 1 out of each 36 Hispanic men
- Certainty: The U.S. imprisons more individuals per capita than 26 of the biggest European countries.
Responsibility is the key
- Truth: Unless they are frequently administered by a judge, 60 to 80% of dependent wrongdoers drop out of treatment rashly.
Detainment has little impact on medication misuse
- Truth: 60 - 80% of medication abusers carry out another wrongdoing (regularly a medication drove wrongdoing) after discharge from jail.
- Truth: Approximately 95% come back to medication misuse after discharge from jail.