Besides having a good taste and are also suitable for use as a supplement or a mixture of various foods and beverages, is the appeal of other honey is because the properties were great. From the first honey is known as having a high content of vitamins for the body. This honey has exceptional properties much so that many people who use honey as a natural medicine to treat or prevent certain diseases. Things like this is not a secret anymore. Much of the information we get is stated that honey is a material that has a myriad of benefits. Then, whatever the substance or vitamins contained in this honey?
Vitamin and Other Substances in HoneyHoney is known since antiquity as an efficacious drug for curing danmencegah arrival of various diseases. Honey is usually combined with other ingredients to create a potion that is efficacious for health. Some of the content contained in honey include:
- Carbohydrates: 82.4 gm
- Sugar: 82.12 gm
- Dietary fiber: 0.2 gm
- Protein: 0.3 gm
- Water: 17.10 gm
- Riboflavin or vitamin B2: 0,038 mg
- Niacin, or vitamin B3: 0.121 mg
- Calcium: 6 mg
- Iron: 0.42 mg
- Pantothenic acid or vitamin B5: 0.068 mg
- Vitamin B6: 0,024 mg
- Folate or vitamin B9 as much as 2 ug
- Vitamin C: 0.5 mg
- Magnesium: 2 mg
- Phosphorus: 4 mg
- Potassium: 52 mg
- Sodium: 4 mg
- Zinc: 0.22 mg
- Energy: 300 kcal
Honey Benefits for Patients Stomach AcidWe have seen before this bahwamadu have a variety of benefits for the body and one of them is to reduce the production of stomach acid in the mouth. But apparently, this honey is not only able to reduce gastric acid production in the mouth only. Even honey is predicted as a very good medicine for people with stomach acid. namely by turning it into a drink.
According to research from Columbia, honey that is converted into the drink by mixing it with warm water can be the best beverage for people with stomach acid. As quoted Livestrong, researchers considered that the benefits of honey for people with stomach acid can help reflex acid that causes heartburn and helps soothe irritation in the esophagus. Researchers stated that the viscosity of honey may reduce symptoms in gastric acid.
Honey Benefits for HealthHoney is a natural substance that can be used as a remedy for various diseases and also could provide health benefits for our bodies. Vitamins and also a variety of substances contained in honey is able to provide a positive impact on our health. Some of the benefits or the benefits we will get from eating honey, among others:
- Honey is proven to treat a persistent cough and sore throat.
- Honey has antibacterial properties.
- Honey is able to clean the blood and has a positive effect on blood circulation
- Honey has antiseptic properties that are good for treating burns, infected surgical wounds.
- Honey can heal ulcers.
- Honey can be digested by the most sensitive stomachs Yag and helps the kidneys and intestines.
- It increases appetite.
- Honey reduces excretion of stomach acid in the mouth, so as to maintain oral health.
- Honey has a low calorie content, making it suitable for someone on a diet.
- Honey can help the healing process to make it faster.
- Honey can treat a wide range of allergies.
- Honey can reduce pain in the abdomen.
- Honey can eliminate blackheads
- Honey is able mencegar diarrhea and other stomach problems.
- Honey can ease pernafasa disease, etc.
That's some of the benefits of honey that we get. A lot is not it? The benefits of honey for people with stomach acid can be tried as a natural alternative medicine.